- We work with the Pantone Solid Uncoated color range.
- We also print with metallic inks.
- We also print with transparent inks.
- You don't need to work in CMYK for screen-printing.
- For screen-printing, 8bits/channel color is more than sufficient. A 16-bit RGB file is 8 times heavier than its 8-bit counterpart.
- If you work with pantone colors, check that no object with CMYK or RGB values remains before sending us the file. (You can check by printing out each separation).
- Send us your designs, separated by color. We'll take care of the rest.
- Try to work with the actual size of the pattern to obtain optimal quality.
Files / Sheets / Documents
- From the very beginning, work with the printing size of 300 points per inch (dpi).
- Don't confuse dots per inch with dots per centimeter. This will increase file size by 6 times, and will slow down workflow.
- We don't need the file to be separated into layers. Send the definitive version of your design with all layers merged.
- Send a file with ALL typefaces outlined.
- Don't include lines of less than 1pt width; we can't promise that they'll come out. If you need to include lines, make sure they're at least 1.25pt.
- We accept files in format JPG - PDF - AI - TIFF.
Don't even think about
- Word NO
- PowerPoint NO
- MS Paint NO
- Excel NO
- Comic Sans… NOOOOOOOO!!!!